ArthriVarx® is a natural health product NPN 80034423 designed to help relieve muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatic conditions.
Active Medicinal Ingredients
- Actaea racemosa 4.0 mg
- Arctium lappa 120.0 mg
- Harpagophytum procumbens 60.0 mg
- Urtica dioica 300.0 mg
- Bleached starch
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Take (1) to two (2) capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Recommended use or purpose
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatic conditions (such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and/or fibrositis), and of pain associated with neuralgia (such as sciatica). Burdock is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help alleviate the pain associated with rheumatism. Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy to help relieve rheumatic complaints.
- Risk Information
- Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, or if you have diabetes.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family, commonly referred to as the aster, daisy, or sunflower family.
- Known Adverse Reactions
- Hypersensitivity and allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.